Wednesday, June 03, 2009

"Echoes of Erin" Expands to 90 Minutes

Dear Friends and Listeners to "Echoes of Erin,"

It gives me great pleasure to inform you that Echoes of Erin is expanding.

Beginning June 7 the program will begin broadcasting at 12:30 p.m. and continue through 2 p.m. on WEDO-AM at 810 on the dial. The new version of the program is 30 longer.

And do remember, if you cannot tune in live, you can always listen a little later in the day at www.wedo810.com. Click on Program Guide, scroll down page, click on Echoes of Erin and download a program.

This is a big development for the program. After 21 years on WEDO, I think I’ll have plenty of material to share with you. At this point "The Ireland Report" will continue at 1:15 p.m. and "Dateline Irish" at about 1:50 p.m. Perhaps later I’ll adjust the times a bit, but for now they will remain the same.

Please pass this information on along. I look forward to your continuing support. As always, I am open to your input. If you want to hear something special, just ask, and I’ll do what I can. I would be most appreciative if you would pass this on and include in your newsletters and bulletins.

June 7 I’ll have some ticket giveaways and an interview with Tommy Boyle of The Irish Lads.

Warm regards,
Diane Byrnes

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Designed by: BrandMill About History Decree Sean MacBride/Principles Spirituality Charity Work Links Photos Membership Contact