Saturday, August 18, 2007

Our Lady of Knock Garden Mass - Sunday, August 19

The friends of Old St. Patrick's Church and the A.O.H. invite you to a Garden Mass Sunday, August 19th at 1:00 p.m. St. Patrick's Church is located at 17th Street and Liberty Avenue inthe Strip. The Mass will honor Our Lady of Knock, the Assumption of the Blessed Mother, and the Queenship of Mary.

Here is a widely used prayer to our Lady of Knock.

Our Lady of Knock, Queen of Ireland, you gave hope to your people in a time of distress and comforted them in sorrow. You have inspired countless pilgrims to pray with confidence to your Son, remembering His promise: "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find." Help me to remember that we are all pilgrims on the road to heaven. Fill me with love and concern for my brothers and sisters in Christ, especially those who live with me. Comfort me when I am sick or lonely or depressed. Teach me how to take part ever more reverently in the holy Mass. Pray for me now, and at the hour of my death. Amen. Our Lady of Knock, pray for us.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Designed by: BrandMill About History Decree Sean MacBride/Principles Spirituality Charity Work Links Photos Membership Contact