Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Note from Terry Griffith

Hi, Friends,

I was just booked at a new place downtown on Friday, June 27th. It’s called the Courthouse Tavern. It’s almost on the corner of Forbes and Wood and parking on the streets is free after 6 p.m. I’ll be there Friday from 7 to 11 p.m.

As with all new gigs, the first time I’m there it’s important to bring a crowd so I’ll be booked again. They know it takes a while to build a regular crowd but the first night is really important.

Check them out at 310 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222-1808, 412-338-8608 or on the web at http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/23/334179/Pittsburgh/Downtown-CBD-restaurants/Courthouse-Tavern.html

I hope I will see you there on Friday.

Terry Griffith

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Designed by: BrandMill About History Decree Sean MacBride/Principles Spirituality Charity Work Links Photos Membership Contact