Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Note From Fr. Tom - Big Easy Bound

Brothers,

I will be going to the National Convention in July and will be taking my car, a leased 2006 Chrysler 300. (By the way it rides great). I would probably be leaving on Tuesday, July 22 and would be getting into “The Big Easy” on Wednesday in time for all of the activities on Wednesday evening. I was wondering if two or three of the brothers would like to drive down with me. Perhaps someone does not like to fly or perhaps you would like to drive for some other reason. The reason that I want to take my car is the fact that I need someone to drive my car back to the Burgh after the convention is over.

Here we go again – I am the Chaplain on a Cruise Ship to Norway and will be leaving for Amsterdam on Sunday afternoon, the day after the close of the convention. (I know being a Chaplain on a cruise is a hard job, but someone has to do it). I am driving to New Orleans because I always take my mobility scooter on the cruises and I will be bringing it with my car lift to New Orleans. Then I will be able to take it on the plane with me to New Orleans. (I already checked with United and they said that it was okay).

We would be stopping on Tuesday night somewhere around the half way point. So please let me know. I would be happy to have the Unity and Fraternity of some of my brothers with me on the trip to New Orleans and the Charity of someone driving my car back to the Burgh.

I assure you we won’t get lost. I just bought a Tom-Tom GPS which was on sale at Target. It works great! So the brothers would be traveling with Father Tom and Tom-Tom.

Thanks to all – Please let me know if any of you are interested. With every blessing and best wish – Father Tom O'Donnell

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Designed by: BrandMill About History Decree Sean MacBride/Principles Spirituality Charity Work Links Photos Membership Contact